Tired of spending hours on search engines looking for advice?
Skip the research and get the answers straight from an expert.Unlimited startup mentorship for $60/mo
How Growth Mentor works?
Browse through our list of +200 mentors using the filters. Make sure to read their profiles and reviews in depth, and make your choice.
Found the perfect mentor for you? Awesome, time to request a call. Tell them a bit about your situation, choose a time, and get it set on your calendar.
Time for the call, yay! Make sure you show up on time and prepared to make the most out of it. Pro tip: Ask your mentor if it’s ok to record the screen so you can take notes later.
Why talk to a conversion rate optimization expert?
Because you’re smart enough to know the ROI of doubling your conversion rate:
- If you want an expert to go over your landing page via screenshare and point out low-lying fruit tweaks that you can score 偷偷和陌生人做了一次 偷偷和陌生人做了一次 ,嗯 乖再忍忍 再来一次 嗯 乖再忍忍 再来一次
- If you absolutely are positive that you’re not the best conversion rate optimization specialist and can learn a thing or two
- If you have a high-ticket product or service, a boost in conversion rate will surely affect your bottom line in a meaningful way
- If don’t have high enough traffic in order to do statistically significant A/B testing and need quick gut checks done
- If you have super high traffic and want to start A/B testing but have never “properly” done it before and want to learn from pros
Common Use Cases
Fixing leaks in your onboarding process is a high impact growth initiative for any SaaS business. Get advice from onboarding specialists.
The success of any growth experiment strongly depends on how well it is set up. Are you using a standardized and repeatable framework? Are your growth experiments prioritized with respect to other potential experiments that could also drive growth?
Look at your email subscriber KPI’s. if you’re not converting at least 3% of your blog traffic to subscribers, you’re probably making a few mistakes here and there.
Your product might be awesome, but if you don’t properly communicate that value and paint the picture of the wings it gives it’s users then product-market fit will always just be that elusive “thing” you read about on startup blogs.
Too much consumption (ie. passive learning) isn’t always good for you because you probably won’t use more than 5% of the knowledge you’re spending a lot of time accumulating.
If you’re spending more than $1M per year on PPC, simple Google searches won’t help anymore.
Frequently asked questions
We have a very detailed filter system for you to sort the mentors. Filters like areas of expertise, tools, language, price and industry.
Members can also post a help request and have mentors apply to help if they feel they are a good fit.
Then the third option is to just ask us! Give it a try right now and ask us on live chat 🙂
- Google Hangouts
Mentors and mentees are able to set their communication tools in their profile settings.
It is a good idea to connect with the other person once the session is accepted and the details are given. This ensures that the correct details were given and when it is time to start, you can start on time.
Here are some tips on how to get the maximum bang for your time on growth mentor calls.
- Come into this with realistic expectations. They’re mentors, not magicians.
- Ask your mentor if they’d be cool with you recording your screen with Loom
- Give contextual information to help paint the picture of your current situation.
- Growth mentors will be asking you lots of questions, answer them as honest as possible.
- Don’t be afraid to push the boundaries of question asking. Be inquisitive. Stories are gold.
- Don’t feel pressure, just relax. There’s no right/wrong way to do this. Avoid binary thinking.
- Try to form mental patterns, especially if you speak with multiple mentors. Pay attention to metadata.
- Embrace alternative views. Ask the mentors to play devil’s advocate and challenge your assumptions.
- Be friendly and authentic. If you’re likable, the mentors will be your biggest supporters (even after the call is over).
Yup! Many of the mentors offer monthly coaching packages for members who want to really dive deep into a specific area.
Each mentor creates their own package so what they offer and the price vary from mentor to mentor. You can find their coaching info at the top of their profile.
Join the GrowthMentor Community
- Direct access to schedule 1:1 calls
- Ability to post help requests
- Opt in for 1:1 monthly coaching packages
- Weekly check-ins with our Accountability Coach
- Unlimited calls with mentors listed as FREE
- Membership to private Slack Community
- Ongoing support from admin with mentor suggestions